Cau dieu

Luyện tập nhanh: cùng làm thử 10 câu này xem bạn được bao nhiêu điểm nào!

Exercise 2: Choose the correct answer

1. What’s a miracle? Well, popcorn’s a miracle if you _________ know how it’s made.

didn’t
don’t
won’t
wouldn't

2. Some of you may have already completed section one. _________, you can go on to section two.

If so
If you do
If you may
If not

3. In summer, if my dad finished work early, he _________ sometimes take us swimming.

is
was
will
would.

4. If you don’t mind, I _________ finish my coffee before we leave.

would
would have
would like
would rather

5.If they’d _________ Justin more time, he’d have been able to do a better job.

give
giving
given
gave

Exercise 3: Identify the one underlined expression (A, B, C or D) that must be changed in order to correct the sentence.

1. If I were late, they usually made me stay after school and I had to do extra homework.

were
made
stay
had

2. We must maintain a system of law, and support a police force. If we don't, the criminals would soon be 'in charge.

must
support
don't
would

3. I'm not the kind of person who goes around thinking if only I have done this or that. I just feel lucky.

go
thinking
have
feel.

4. Things will be better if I will get a job and earn some money, so I don't have to live with my parents

will be
will get
earn
don't have

5. The Czech Republic's top general has warned staff officers they will lose their jobs if only they don't learn English, according to a story in the Daily Telegraph.

has warned
they will lose
if only
don't

Score =

Exercise 2.

1.b 2.a

3.d 4.d 5.c

Exercise 3.

1 A (was) 2 D (will)

3 C (had) 4 B (will get)

5 C (if only)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH TÌM KIẾM THÔNG TIN TRONG CÁC BÀI VIẾT STEP UP